The Team at Kimwanga Widows Project is a passionate, talented and committed group with a shared vision of standing with the vulnerable elderly widows.
Papa Solomon Shisa
Board Sec. Finance
Coordinator’s responsibilities / Roles
- To coordinate internal and external support.
- To collect reports from the field and send to the authorities and our donors.
- To write reports for the project and send to both the authorities and donors.
- To monitor the projects performance.
- To recruit the vulnerable widows.
- To lobby/advocate funds for the project.
The health officer’s roles and responsibilities
- To check on the 53 widows health.
- To observe that they have at least 7 points of the health home (house, Kitchen, animal house, latrine, trees etc).
- To treat them with first aid services.
Social workers responsibilities and roles
- To visit 53 widows in 3 zones.
- To deliver the purchased items to 53 widows.
- To collect the reports from widows and report to the coordinator.
- To identify the vulnerable widows for the next support.